MARKETING AND CONTENT COORDINATOR
We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual to join our team as Marketing and Content Manager. This person should be a highly skilled communicator through both visual and written mediums. They will work closely together with the co-owners. RARE-ROMANCE is all about fashion, family, and authenticity, so a positive attitude will always be important here.
The job will require some physical presence at the office in West-Hollywood, but some work can be done from home depending on the candidate's experience.
Build, write, design and send emails/ texts
- Build weekly email/ texts newsletters, promo emails, etc.
- Update/maintain lists/audience segments in Klaviyo/ Postscript
- Strategize best lists to target with different messages
- Track results and continually refine to improve engagement and increase sales
- Optimize automations inside Klaviyo/ Postscript
Maintain content calendar and plan design work accordingly
- Ensure content calendar is up to date
- Add promos, sales, major holidays, etc.
- Plan and prioritize design work based on this calendar
- Coordinate with outside contractors as needed
Social media content creation
- Using the content calendar as a guide, proactively create content for social
- Uphold brand voice and vision across all social media platforms.
- Develop and manage an influencer strategy for the brand
- Produce organic social content including photo, video and text-based posts.
- Collect and present social media analytics
- Collect and curate UGC from our community for use on our own social channels
- For big sales and promotions, create posts for Pinterest, IG, Facebook, Stories
Flexibility and willingness to perform tasks both large and small. We are still a small brand, so you will be expected to help us in all aspect of the business if needed.
- Creative eye for design
- Authentic, clear and fitting writing style
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Have initiative coupled with a desire to learn
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieving your set targets and goals in a dynamic environment.
- Copywriting enthusiast
Education and Experience
- Photoshop / Illustrator/ InDesign knowledge preferred
- Klaviyo & Shopify experience (or similar platform)
- Experience with main social platforms strongly preferred: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat etc.
- Photography and videography skills is a plus